Job Title: Photographer & Creative content creator
LOCATION : BIRMINGHAM
Reporting in to the Creative Director, this design position is suitable for a creative all-rounder with a strong flair for photography.
You’ll be responsible for the turning the creative direction in to a reality, by attending and capturing brand images at all photoshoots. This may be anything from a look-book shoot in LA, to documenting the team behind the scenes at the studio in the Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham. You’ll also be responsible for shooting and editing our ecommerce shoots.
This role will require someone who’s willing to travel and can work from our office in Birmingham for 2 days per week (this is a full-time role). We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes the P&Co brand, truly understands our vision and values and can represent us on location.
You’ll be able to work your way around different cameras, and also be a videographer. You will be the owner of our video strategy, and be able to shoot, edit and optimize footage.
You will carry out the vision created by the Creative Director, and fully support the visual direction while offering up additional ideas and approaches. You’ll act as a project lead across all photoshoots and be able to work alongside internal team members and external partners globally, managing your own time.
You must be able to react quickly and multitask, keep up-to-date on design and brand trends, and collaborate with team members. This is a position is for a quick-thinking creative with great organizational skills.
- Create visual photograph and video assets for P&Co for product and marketing channels, including; look-book, website (ecom), email and social media.
- Research and gather inspiration for the shoot locations, creation of mood boards
- Project management of look-book shoots including researching and scoping locations and booking models
- Organisation and management of photographers for events globally
- Show initiative and proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure outstanding results.
- Offer solutions to the Creative Director and lead designer, responding to critique and direction with an open mind
- Creation of clean formatted files and web ready graphics to hand over to the ecommerce team.
Key skill requirements
- 2-4 years’ photography experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac Platform
- Illustrator, Photography, Video editing and HTML highly desirable
- Understanding of Lightrooms and Capture One for editing and grading of photographs
- A natural content creator
- A understanding and interest in film
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction
- Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices
- Good understanding of web technologies and standards
- Expert in creating web ready art work
- Knowledge and understanding of coding and interactive capabilities
- Experience designing animated graphics formats: gif, svg, after effects, or html5.
- Strong written and verbal communication and language skills
- Past experience in brand design, retail or fashion related industry is a plus
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 25 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
- Discount on P&Co clothing and accessories
- Performance related bonus
What’s next? Is this your dream role? Let us know by sending your CV to Kirstie@pand.co - please include a covering letter, link to website or portfolio and let us know why we need you.