Job Title: Social media assistant
(LOCATION : BIRMINGHAM)
STATUS : POSITION CLOSED
This role requires a die-hard P&Co fan, a team player who will be an advocate of all things ‘P&Co’ and ultimately be the voice of the brand through our social media channels. Using our social channels as a way for us to continually engage with our brand army, you’ll be spreading awareness of P&Co, managing the communities and driving revenue through social media marketing.
This role is for a natural creative – a content creator, a stickler for detail, who enjoys joining in with conversations and actively managing communities. This person lives and breathes all things social. A general knowledge of design in order to create visually appealing graphics and videos is a bonus. Identifying and developing content ideas, leveraging events, building relationships with key influencers and engaging with relevant trends. Bringing new ideas for engagement forward, including new platforms, social network innovations and trends in digital marketing.
Working collaboratively with creative and marketing teams to implement relevant campaigns and content within social media and digital channels – from concept through to reporting. You’ll need to be self-motivated, detail-orientated, have strong communication skills and buckets full of enthusiasm.
- Support the marketing team in the delivery of the social media marketing, community management and influencer strategy for the brand. Responsibility for the day-to-day delivery of organic social media and gifting plan.
- Take responsibility for the successful delivery of ongoing content, campaign or project from planning > briefing > publishing > managing and reporting on success.
- Develop robust editorial calendars across all brand social media channels using brand guidelines, data and audience insights. Ensuring collaborative working with marketing and creative team.
- Write, proof, and edit social posts, ensuring that they reflect the quality and tone of voice of the brand.
- Managing the communities daily (sometimes hourly), including responding to customer queries, joining in with conversations, scheduling and publishing content across channels.
- Working with set KPI’s (goals) and reporting back on success of activity through regular weekly, monthly and quarterly reports. Use analytical data to support with evaluation of campaigns and ‘always on’ social media marketing. Creation of campaign wrap up reports.
- Assisting with the management of the paid media agency, including creating briefs, supplying assets and reporting on success.
- Support in the set up and development of any social media tools or new channels.
- Collation of content ideas for key collection launches, retail calendar dates and campaigns.
- Oversee high-quality briefs to the creative team and support with idea generation and campaign execution.
- Ensure all campaigns and ongoing content adhere to relevant legal and regulatory restrictions.
- Assume responsibility for the accuracy of work, supporting relevant cross-team quality processes (especially in copywriting).
- Develop personally by keeping up-to-date with the latest digital and social trends, technologies and opportunities.
- Positively support and demonstrate P&Co’s values, personality and essence.
Key skill requirements
- Marketing or social media marketing preferred.
- An understanding of digital channels and digital marketing.
- Possess a good knowledge of social media and content marketing principles
- Experience using social media tools
- Strong writing skills and discernment for good quality content
- A problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas and personal impact
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical capability to enable continual improvement of output. ‘And that means?’
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, speed and an eye for creativity
- Have the ability to get it done autonomously but leveraging the strengths of your team mates where appropriate
- A hands-on individual who can take control and responsibility of channel content
- Organisational, time management and team work skills
- Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various admin duties
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive better results
- 25 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
- Discount on P&Co clothing and accessories
- Performance related bonus
What’s next? Is this your dream role? Let us know by sending your CV to Kirstie@pand.co - please include a covering letter, link to website or portfolio and let us know why we need you.