Customer Support & Studio Assistant
Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Job Purpose/ Overview:
We are seeking a detail-oriented and proactive Customer Support and Studio Assistant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service via email and live chat, processing returns, reporting issues to the senior team, managing the upkeep of the photography studio and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Provide exceptional customer service via email and live chat, responding to enquiries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Process returns and exchanges, ensuring that they are tracked and processed accurately.
- Identify and report customer trends and issues to the senior team to improve the overall customer experience.
- Procure and maintain office supplies, consumables, and equipment, ensuring that everything is stocked, organised, and in good working order.
- Manage clothing samples in the photography studio, ensuring that they are organised, prepared, and ready for photoshoots.
- Assist with photography studio set-up and tear-down, including managing clothing samples, equipment, and props.
- Prepare the meeting room for meetings, ensuring it is clean, organised, and equipped with necessary supplies and technology.
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy by coordinating with the office cleaners on a weekly basis.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all customer support processes are efficient and effective.
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed.
Key Skill Requirements
- Ability to be based in our Birmingham-based office at least 4 days per week.
- 1+ year of experience in customer support or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Proactive, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of customer service best practices.
- Experience in office procurement and management is a plus.
- Experience in studio production and management is a plus.
Working at P&Co
- 40% discount on our website
- Quarterly allowance to spend on www.pand.co
- Bi-monthly team hikes
-Creative workshop days
- Friday beers
- Mental health support and wellbeing via online therapy sessions
- Work from home Wednesdays and ad-hoc flexible working
- Performance based bonus scheme for 1+ year team members
- Early finish on Fridays!
-None stop coffee and Friday beers!
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com