Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Report to: Creative Director
Job purpose / overview:
Reporting In to the Creative Director, this design position is suitable for a creative all-rounder. You will be instrumental in the execution of the brands vision, implementing the visual style through all customer touch points with the brand.You will carry out the vision created by the Creative Director and fully support the visual direction while offering up additional ideas and approaches. You’ll act as a project lead across multiple disciplines in collaboration with the Creative Director.You must create branded email templates and other digital touch points in order to create brand consistency to our customers. You must adhere to brand guidelines as outlined by the Creative Director.You must be able to react quickly and multitask, keep up-to-date on design and brand trends, and collaborate with team members. This Is a position for a quick-thinking creative with great organisational skills.This position requires an experienced problem solver who is highly motivated, driven and passionate about the P&Co brand. You will have a strong attention to detail and design aesthetic, continue to stay curious and drive innovation.
- Support the Creative Director in the development of all visual aesthetics for the brand.
- Create visual assets for P&Co for marketing channels, including; email and social media accounts.
- Show initiative and proactively present and escalate ideas, suggestions and problems to ensure outstanding results.
- Offer solutions to marketing our products.
- We want you to be proactive in thinking of new exciting ways we can push our products through photography and pitch them to the Creative Director.
- To be available in technical & creative photography support for Creative Director.
- To offer up solutions to streamline photography processes.
- Offer solutions to the Creative Director, responding to critique and direction with an open mind.
- Develop graphic systems that are not just visually engaging but make sense for the P&Co brand.
- Work with the Production team to maintain deadlines and clearly communicate project status to team members.
- Communicate clearly with E-commerce, Brand & Marketing team on weekly objectives and help facilitate execution of projects with limited timelines.
- To be able to work through creative briefs to a consistently high standard whilst hitting deadlines.
- You will be responsible for your own workload and task management/ prioritising tasks.
- You will be responsible for capturing in-house content eg; documentary style photos of things happening in the studio, extra product content for socials, photos to support main look-books and e-comm in order to bolster our visual offering for collections.
Key skill requirements
- 2-3 years’ Digital Design experience.
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac PlatformIllustrator, Photography, Video editing and HTML highly desirablePhotography skills are a plus.
- A professional understanding of photography.
- A natural content creator.
- Detail oriented and highly organised.
- Ability to problem solve and follow creative direction.
- Advanced understanding of digital formats across screen sizes and devices.
- Good understanding of web technologies and standards.
- Expert in creating web ready artwork.
- Some video knowledge is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication and language skills.
- Past experience in brand design, retail or fashion related industry is a plusPast experience in brand design, retail or fashion related industry is a plus.
Is this your dream role? Let us know by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - please include a covering letter, link to website or portfolio and let us know why we need you.