Stock Analyst & Demand Planner
Stock Analyst & Demand Planner
Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Responsible To: CEO
Job Purpose/ Overview:
Are you our next Stock Analyst & Demand Planner? We’re looking for someone to join our team at our Birmingham office.
As a Demand Planner you will become an influential part of P&Co’s journey, helping to determine future ranges & always-on styles, and ensuring we have the right stock to hit trade targets.
We are an E-commerce DTC brand with ambitious growth plans. Reporting directly to the CEO you will help to lead our purchase plans, budgets and stock analysis. You will also be responsible for the overseeing of online visual merchandising to ensure we can connect customers with the right products.
- Manage range line sheets to determine future development and launches.
- Lead a buying plan that monitors product life cycle, restock rates and
optimal PO issue dates.
- Provide weekly reports to the CEO and wider team on stock performance based on key metrics.
- Quarterly product performance reviews to determine future relevance.
- Ensure the product team source items that result in achieving target input margins.
- Assist the CEO in planning trade activity that delivers target exit margins on a weekly basis.
- Create optimal size curves per category to ensure the right quantities are ordered per size.
- Ensure the range of products meets the needs of the brand and maximises commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with the design team to ensure the range is well informed by backing data and customer demand.
- Monitor and report on product availability - ensure the buying plan maintains 90% availability on key styles.
- Ensure all admin is in place to maintain and optimise the efficient running of merchandising activities and that the brands interests are protected.
Key Skill Requirements
- Ability to travel to our Birmingham office is ideal but partial remote working based in the UK will be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in merchandising
- Proficient in Excel/Google sheets with at least 3+ years experience
- 1+ years of experience in visual and digital merchandising
- A problem solver and creative thinker with gravitas and personal impact.
- Ability to create and follow critical paths.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical capability to enable continual improvement of output.
- A desire to come up with new ideas and share inspiration and interesting finds with the team.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, speed and eye for creativity.
- Have the ability to get it done autonomously but leveraging the strengths of your teammates where appropriate.
- A hands-on individual who can take control and responsibility of managing your own tasks.
- Organisational, time management and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work well with project management tools, task sharing and meeting deadlines.
- Good at prioritising and natural ability to tackle various logistical issues.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and meet deadlines.
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive better results.
- Familiarity with industry terminology and techniques.
Working at P&Co
- 40% discount on our website
- Quarterly allowance to spend on www.pand.co
- Bi-monthly team hikes
-Creative workshop days
- Friday beers
- Mental health support and wellbeing via online therapy sessions
- Work from home Wednesdays and ad-hoc flexible working
- Performance based bonus scheme for 1+ year team members
- Early finish on Fridays!
-None stop coffee and Friday beers!
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com