Location: Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham
Job Purpose/ Overview:
We’re looking for a Creative Artworker to join our expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded creative looking to work for a fast-paced fashion brand. You’ll experience a wide range of tasks and opportunities, working as part of an innovative and creative team based within the Jewellery Quarter.
Led by the Product development Manager, you’ll work within the Design team on a broad range of projects. No two days will be the same! and you’ll be expected to work across disciplines from garment tech packing, mock-ups and illustration to creation of assets for social channels. We’re looking for a well organised, process-driven creative with a keen eye for detail.
You’ll have the ability to think creatively to take approved concepts and deliver with exceptional attention to detail. Above all else, you’ll have a passion for design, fashion and doing things differently.
- Support the Creative Director, and Product Designer in the delivery of all visual aesthetic for the brand with a focus on our clothing and lifestyle range.
- Rollout visual designs for P&Co products, website, journal, social media and email campaigns.
- Creating clear and concise technical packs for our factories to ensure product is manufactured within timelines and to a high standard
- Ensuring all artwork files are set up correctly in the relevant formats
- Ability to define and follow processes, maintaining quality from initial ideas to final delivery.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, involving various team members, whilst managing time and expectations efficiently.
- Work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Work with the Production and Operations teams to maintain deadlines and clearly communicate project status to team members.
- Support the marketing team will the creation of digital assets for multiple social platforms including Meta, Instagram, Pinterest.
Key Skill Requirements
- 2 years’ Digital Design experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration and Photography highly desirable
- Video editing and HTML beneficial
- Strong administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Ability to work with existing brand guidelines while contributing to development of new and improved guidelines in relation to digital, print and social media marketing materials
- Excellent attention to detail and passion for great design
- Ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive better results
- Organised, motivated, efficient and able to multitask to deliver timely projects
- Knowledge and understanding of coding and interactive capabilities are beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication and language skills.
Working at P&Co
- 40% discount on our website
- Quarterly allowance to spend on www.pand.co
- Bi-monthly team hikes
-Creative workshop days
- Friday beers
- Mental health support and wellbeing via online therapy sessions
- Work from home Wednesdays and ad-hoc flexible working
- Performance based bonus scheme for 1+ year team members
- Early finish on Fridays!
-None stop coffee and Friday beers!
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org