Job Title: Ecommerce Executive
(LOCATION : BIRMINGHAM)
STATUS: POSITION CLOSED
The E-Commerce executive is responsible for Provision & Co’s customer user experience and connecting acquisition activities to conversion and retention goals.
You will work with the MD and Marketing team to execute a compelling P&Co ecommerce proposition. The dream candidate is creative, methodical and passionate about SEO and using data to orchestrate ecommerce growth.
We’re looking for an Ecommerce specialist, able to understand the overall objectives of the online business and the key pillars required to execute them. The successful candidate will be someone technical and data-driven, but also someone who understands the importance of Search Engine traffic, Content Marketing and aware of the latest developments in Google.
Your role will include the running of the Consumer Relationship Management system, overseeing email segmentation and automation, as well as being instrumental in the email design.
- Target setting in conjunction with Senior Management and reporting as required.
- Oversee design and development of the website, and email marketing.
- Responsibility for maintaining the website including SEO, copy writing, updates & technical opportunities, development and problem fixing.
- Reporting on website and CRM activities.
- Work with Operations and Production team to identify/maintain the optimal fulfilment solution.
- Website and collection categories management and optimisation.
- Work with Brand and Marketing team to build and execute annual channel plans.
- Creating and maintaining a website marketing calendar that includes updates to content, product catalogue and promotions.
- Ownership for developing any email or website specific design assets – working with Brand Manager and Designer to ensure they are in line with overall P&Co. brand guidelines.
- Manage website agency(s) where applicable.
- Setting up on-site campaigns, promotions and promo codes.
- Giving creative direction and working with Design team to ensure site assets are on-brand and QA’d.
- Liaising between departments including Operations, Production, Customer Service, Marketing and Finance to solve problems and improve the customer experience.
- Reporting on business utilizing Google Analytics and other internal systems.
Key skill requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ Ecommerce experience
- Strong planning skills and working knowledge of ecommerce marketing tools/software (cms, email, promotions, advertising, spreadsheets and reporting) required
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Good understanding of web technologies and standards
- Knowledge and understanding of coding and interactive capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication and language skills
- Past experience in brand design, retail or fashion related industry is a plus
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 25 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
- Discount on P&Co clothing and accessories
- Performance related bonus
What’s next? Is this your dream role? Let us know by sending your CV to Kirstie@pand.co - please include a covering letter, link to website or portfolio and let us know why we need you.