1. As P&Co ship worldwide, this promotion is open to a worldwide audience.
2. The promotion is closed to employees (and immediate families) of P&Co, their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
4. To participate in this competition you must have access to the internet and an Instagram account.
5. To enter you must take a photo of yourself or friends wearing P&Co product at any festival or live music event e.g. Reading Festival, Gigs etc ● You must then upload the image to your own Instagram feed- making sure that you tag us (@pandco) in the photo and hashtag #OneForTheRoad in the caption ●
6 The promotion starts on Tuesday 19th June 2018 16:00PM (GMT) and closes at 16:00PM (GMT) on Tuesday 28th August 2018. All entries must be received before the end date of Tuesday 28th August 2018.
7. We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the closing date for any reason. Proof of submission shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
8. One entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram account, the first entry only will be accepted.
9. We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct
10. Selected photographs may be featured on our website/ social media platforms- with the owners consent.
11. The prize consists of a P&Co ‘Festival Package’ consisting of 1 T-Shirt, 1 Cap, 1 Tote Bag, 1 Bandana and 2 Key Fobs of your choice (worth £109.93) per winner. The winner/s will be contacted directly by a member of our team via Instagram direct message to be notified of their win and to request the winners sizes, shipping & contact details through which we can send the prize.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
13. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
14. If a prize is declined, a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification from us that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
15. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
16. The winner/s will be selected based on their uploaded photograph- taking into consideration quality, product & individuality, after the competition deadline at 16:00PM on Tuesday 28th August 2018.
17. The winner/s will be notified by direct message after the closing date and before Tuesday 4th September 2018.
18. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
19. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
21. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion.
22. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
25. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Provision & Co, 204 The Argent Centre, 60 Frederick Street, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1 3HS